分享到:

  • 中英文对照
  • 英语原文

双击原文单词看解释

原文跟读文本阅读

Hello I’m Chris. The UK driving test has been around for over 80 years. There are many myths surrounding it
嘿,我是克里斯。英国驾考已经有大约80年历史了。但仍旧有许多关于它的误解,
and in this video we’re going to go through the most common.
在这个视频中,我们将一起看看那些最常见的误解。
Constantly driving slowly and being overly cautious is a good thing? Unfortunately not.
一直慢慢开,极度小心一定没错?事实上,不对。
Your examiner wants to see driving confidently, safely and making progress.
你的驾考考官希望看到你自信、安全地开车,并取得进步。
Driving too slow might encourage drivers behind to overtake you in dangerous places.
开得太慢可能会促使你后面的司机在危险的地方超车。
Make sure that you drive at a speed that is suitable for the conditions and the road that you’re on. Driving slowly where it’s needed.
保证你的车速是符合当时的条件和路况的。在必要的地方慢慢开。
Your examiner provides you with a car for the driving test. Not true.
你的考官会为你提供考试车辆。不正确。
You have to provide a legal car for the test; most people take the car they’ve been learning in, for example their driving instructors’ car.
你必须自己准备一辆合法的考试用车,大多数人会选择他们学习时所用的那辆,例如:教练的车。
Don’t take your driving test on a Friday because they haven’t got any passes left.
不要在周五参加驾考,因为周五就没有通过的名额了。
This is a very common myth, including there’s a pass and fail quota.
这是个广为流传的误解,包括声称驾考有所谓的通过率和挂科率。
If you fail your driving test then it’s normally for something that you’re probably aware of and for a good reason.
如果你驾考挂了,通常是因为一些你可能已经意识到的原因和一个恰当的理由。
It’s easier for an examiner to give you good news rather than bad and less paperwork.
对于考官来说,通知你一个好消息显然比坏消息更容易,所需的书面材料也少很多。
Getting stuck in traffic is good news as it wastes time.
遇上堵车是件好事,因为堵车会浪费掉考试时间。
Normally your driving examiner is good at avoiding traffic jams but if you do get stuck then your driving test could go on for longer.
通常情况下,考官都很擅长避开拥堵。但假如你真的堵车了,你的考试时间可能会相应延长。
Stalling during the driving test is an instant fail. Not necessarily.
如果在考试过程中发动机熄火,那你一定挂了。不一定。
If you’re not in a dangerous situation and you haven’t got in the way of anyone then restart quickly in a safe way.
如果当时的情况不紧急而且你没有妨碍任何人,那么在保证安全的情况下快速启动吧。
If you persistently stall then that would be a problem.
如果你一直停着,那就有问题了。
Fail your driving test for taking the wrong turn.
如果你转弯时转错了方向,那你一定要挂了。
If you miss the road that you’re meant to take then don’t panic.
如果你弄混了自己要开的路,不要慌张。
Your examiner will direct you and you won’t get any faults as long you’re driving safely.
你的考官将会指引你,只要你保证安全驾驶,就不会有问题。
Surely crossing your arms when steering must be a driving fault.
当然啦,在转动方向盘时交叉双臂是一种驾驶陋习。
Although the pull-push method of steering is the safest and recommended way of steering, you won’t get any faults for crossing your arms.
尽管人们推荐在转动方向盘时使用安全的“推拉法”,但如果你真的交叉双臂了,也不算错。
Your examiner is more interested in how precise and effective your steering is.
你的考官更关心你是否能精确、高效地转动方向盘。
For example if you turn left and swing out wide then that would be a driving fault.
例如你在左转弯时动作幅度太大,那就是驾驶错误了。
That’s the end of our video on common driving test myths.
这就是我们关于驾考常见误解的视频。
Hope you found our video helpful, if you did then please don’t forget to subscribe for our latest videos.
希望你能从中获益,如果你真的获益了,别忘了订阅我们的最新视频。
If you’ve got a driving test coming up soon then good luck and let us know how you got on comments below.
如果你马上就要参加驾考了,祝你好运。请在评论区写下你的故事。
Thanks a lot for watching and see you on the next video!
感谢你的收看,我们下期再见!

点击加载更多

上一篇: Succession

下一篇:

评论

64x64
词汇
我的生词本
练习题
Question:
According to people, which day has the lowest pass rate?
A  Monday
B  Wednesday
C  Friday
显示答案