分享到:

  • 中英文对照
  • 英语原文

双击原文单词看解释

原文跟读文本阅读

We’ve been together for four years.
我们在一起四年了。
We haven’t had sex for the last three of them and we’re not planning to.
其中三年我们没有性生活,也不打算做这事。
Oh yeah, we’re very much in love but it’s no longer part of our relationship.
哦是的,我们非常爱对方,但是性生活不再是我们关系的一部分了。
Jacob’s told me a lot of times that he doesn’t want to be having sex with someone who doesn’t want to be having sex, which sounds obvious but a lot of people don’t get that.
雅各布告诉我很多次,他不想和不想做这事的人做这事,这听起来是很自然的事,但是很多人不理解。
It wasn’t a deal-broker in any sense of the term.
不管从哪个角度来说,这件事都不是起着中介的作用。
Ultimately I have a fantastic relationship with a wonderful person and it wasn’t even slightly comparablein terms of what was important to me.
我最终与一个很好的人拥有了非常棒的关系,而这件事和我觉得重要的事相比,甚至没有一丝可比性。
It’s possible that people are having less sex than it did maybe 10 years ago.We certainly seem to be seeing it’s more people reporting that they are dissatisfied in their sexual relationships.
有可能现在的人的性生活比大概10年前更少。我们当然似乎也发现,有更多的人反映他们对自己的性关系并不满意。
Daytime sex, afternoon sex, it’s not, that’s like with a kid around that’s not happening.
白天性爱,下午性爱这种事,有个孩子在身边是不可能发生的事。
Even if you put him down for a nap and you’re like, ‘Right, a guaranteed two hours, we’ve got two hours’.
即使你抱孩子去睡午觉了,你觉得说,好的,我们确保有两个小时空出来了,我们现在有两个小时。
You’re just kind of like, ‘Pfft, now I should probably do other staff.
但是你又会觉得,算了,我现在可能应该做其他事情。
‘And if I’m not doing other staff I should probably catch up on some sleep.
即使我不做其他事情,我也许应该去补些觉。
For once like I would say that our lack of sex life at the minute is me, is down to me like.
有一次我说,我们现在缺乏性生活是我的问题,是因为我。
I’m just so tired all the time because my job is full on.
我一直都很累,因为我的工作量很满。
And so it’s full on there, and full on at home.
所以工作时工作量很满,回到家也是。
It’s like my libido is just tired.
就好像我的性欲也累了。

点击加载更多

上一篇: Succession

下一篇:

评论

64x64
词汇
我的生词本
练习题
Question:
According to your listening, which one is not a reason for not wanting to have sex?
A  Partners don’t love each other.
B  One of partners is asexual(无性欲的).
C ss
显示答案