三个臭皮匠胜过一个诸葛亮 分享到:
Two heads are better than one 2017-07-0432256

  • 中英文对照
  • 英语原文

双击原文单词看解释

原文跟读文本阅读

Yes, we have plenty in stock. They’re £4 per unit… They are good quality ones…
是的,我们有大量的库存,每套4英镑,都是质量非常好的。
The company in France that Anna called earlier has called her back. Let’s hope they’re making an order.
Anna早前致电的法国公司回电了。希望他们会想下一个订单。
…laser technology isn’t cheap… hmm, I see… Well, thanks for calling back. Bye.
激光技术并不便宜,嗯嗯,我知道,好吧,感谢您的来电。拜。
Everything OK Anna?
一切还好吗,Anna?
Not really. One of the companies I cold called has rung back…
不是很好。我之前致电的一个调查电话给我回电了。
Good, good…
很好啊…
…but they don’t want to place an order. They say we’re too expensive.
可是他们不想下订单。他们说太贵了。
So you let them go? Didn’t you negotiate with them?
所以你让他们挂了?你不跟对方讲价吗?
Oh, was I meant to? I wasn’t sure what to say.
噢,我得那么做吗?我都不知道该怎么说。
Having trouble Anna? Don’t worry, I’m sure that I can help. Negotiating is my thing!
有困难,Anna?不必担心,我肯定能帮上你。协商讲价我的强项!
"Negotiating is my thing"! What is he like? Mind you, he has won a Pear Salesman of the Year award so he must be doing something right.
“协商讲价还我的强项!”他以为他是谁?提醒一句,他可是年度最佳的梨子销售员,所以他还是有点本事的。
Are you sure Tom? Don’t you want to negotiate your own deals?
你确定吗,Tom?难道你不想先协商你自己的单子吗?
I owe you one Anna after you saved my bacon with Mr Socrates the other night. And besides you and me…
Anna,我欠你一个人情。和Mr Socrates在一起的那晚你救了我。而且,咱俩…
Come on you two. Get a move on. Europe is waiting for us! Custard cream anyone?
快点干活,你俩。快点行动起来。欧洲正等着我们!来点蛋奶饼干吗?
No thanks. Right. Now you need to call that French company back and ask them what kind of price they are willing to pay.
不了,谢谢。那现在你给法国的公司打回电话,询问他们愿意出个什么价。
And then say that’s fine?
然后说可以吗?
No! Negotiate. Say "I don’t think we can go that low".
不是!协商。说“我觉得我们做不到那么低的价格。”
I don’t think we can go that low.
我觉得我们给不到那么低的价格。
If they want a bigger discount, tell them they will have to buy more stock.
如果他们想要更多的折扣,告诉他们需要订更多的货物。
More stock, bigger discount.
买得多,优惠多。
Yeah. And if you still can’t agree a price, tell them "I’ll meet you halfway".
好的。要是你还是不能谈合这个价格,你就说“咱们各让一半。”
Meet halfway?! That means going to Paris!
遇见一半?!那不就是要去巴黎!
No. Halfway on the price. That line always works for me. I sold a load of plastic pears that way once.
不是,是价格让一半。这句话对于我来说总是很管用。我就用过这个办法卖了很多塑料梨。
So that’s "I’ll meet you halfway". Thanks Tom. I’m really impressed. You… you…
所以这就是“我们各让一半”。谢谢Tom。我记住了。你,你……
Am I, really?!
我怎么了?!
What? I was going to say, you really do know your stuff – despite what other people say.
什么?我想说,不管别人怎么说,我觉得你真的很在行。
What? Uh?
什么?呃?
Right, I’m off to make that call right now.
那我现在去打电话。
Good luck Anna and well done Tom! Nice to hear him give some useful advice but will it work?
祝你好运,Anna。做得很好,Tom!很开心能听到Tom提出了有用的建议,不过有效吗?
Let’s remind ourselves of the phrases he suggested Anna uses when negotiating a sale:
让我们一起回忆一下他建议Anna协商议价时的句子:
What kind of price are you willing to pay?
你想给个什么样的价位呢?
I don’t think we can go that low.
我觉得我们给不到那么低的价格。
If you buy more stock, I can offer you a bigger discount.
如果你多买些货物的话,我可以给你更多的优惠。
I’ll meet you halfway.
咱们各让一半。
Let’s see how Anna has got on.
让我们看看Anna进行得如何。
Success! They’ve agreed to buy 5,000 Imperial Lemons.
成功!他们同意买5000个帝国柠檬。
Brilliant. I knew you would be great. Did those killer lines of mine work?
太棒了,我就知道你肯定可以的。我的杀手锏有用吗?
Sort of – but when I said what price were they looking to pay, they said the full price!
有点用吧——当我问他们能出到什么价的时候,他们说全额!
As long as I send them the contract today so I’d better go and get an envelope and post it as soon as I can.
只要我今天把合同寄给他们,所以我最好马上拿个信封尽快寄过去。
Oh great.
太好啦。
Tom… Tom… can you come over here to the stationery cupboard and get an envelope from the top shelf for me?
Tom…Tom…你能来文具柜,帮我从顶层拿个信封吗?
Yeah, suppose so… I’m coming… oh!
可以,我来了,噢!
Oh Tom, why did you do that? It won’t open… it’s locked… help, help!
噢,Tom,你干什么?门打不开了,锁住了,救命啊,救命啊!
Help!
救命!
Uh oh. This should be interesting. How are they going to explain being locked in the stationery cupboard? Until next time. Bye!
噢,太有意思了。他们该怎么解释被锁在文具柜里的这个事实呢?下期再见,拜!
Let us out! We’re stuck!
让我们出去!我们被困住了!

点击加载更多

上一篇: Sign on the dotted line

下一篇: Putting the feelers out

评论

64x64
词汇
我的生词本
练习题
Question:
What does the company in France agree to buy from Tip Top Trading?
A  5,000 Imperial Lemons.
B  6,000 Imperial Lemons.
C  7,000 Imperial Lemons.
显示答案