如何在网上订机票? 分享到:
Prepare for take off 2017-08-0430344

  • 中英文对照
  • 英语原文

双击原文单词看解释

原文跟读文本阅读

Hello again. Well, this is very exciting! Paul, the boss, is sending Anna and Tom on a business trip to France.
又见面了。真是激动人心啊!老板Paul正派Anna和Tom出差到法国去。
He wants them to clinch the deal with a company interested in buying their Imperial Lemons. But has Tom got more than business on his mind?
他想让他们和一家有意向购买帝国柠檬的公司达成交易。可是Tom除了公事外是不是还有别的想法呢?
Really? What… me and Anna… to France?
真的?什么,我和Anna去法国?
Yes but make sure you get that contract signed. We need the business.
是的,不过确保把合同签下来。我们需要这单生意。
Yeah, yeah, of course. Are we staying overnight?
是是是,当然。我们要过夜吗?
There’s no money for that – just get there and come straight back. Oh and could you bring back those nice French biscuits that have in the duty-free shop?
没有多的经费——到了办好事就回来。你能不能在免税店顺便带些好吃的法国饼干?
Sure. So, Anna, we’re off on holiday together are we?!
当然。那么Anna,我们要一起去度假了,是吧?!
No! But I’ve got to book the flights online, can you help me please?
不是的!我还得在网上订机票,你能帮我吗?
It’s not my thing. I’m sure Denise will help. I need to go and pack for this trip.
这不是我的事情。我相信Denise会帮你的。我得去收拾这次旅行的行李了。
Yes Marge… in the cupboard… envelopes apparently… Tom and Anna… oh here she is… got to go Marge… bye. Hello Anna, everything OK?
是的,Marge在文件柜里,表面说是信封,Tom和Anna。噢,她在这儿,该挂了Marge,拜。你好,Anna,怎么了?
Sort of. I’ve got to go to France with Tom.
还好。我要和Tom一起去法国。
Yes, I know. I thought you’d be pleased to go with Tom, after your time in the stationery cupboard with him!
我知道。我想你应该是很高兴能和Tom一起的,特别是和他经历了文件柜事件之后。
I was just finding an envelope Denise. Anyway, I’m worried about booking the flights online. I usually book flights at a travel agent’s.
我就是在找信封,Denise。总之,我现在担心的是网上买票。我经常在旅游代理订飞机票。
It’s company policy now, we have to do everything online – even my food shopping – but don’t tell Paul.
这是公司现在的政策,我们什么都得在网上弄——甚至包括我买的食物,不过不要告诉Tom。
Oh right. So where shall I begin?
好的。我们从哪里开始?
Pull up a chair Anna and we’ll log on. Right let’s start with the British Airlines website. There. London to Marseille. What is the outbound date?
拿一张椅子过来Anna,我们来登录。我们从英国航空网站开始。这儿,伦敦到马赛。出发日期是哪天?
Going out tomorrow, back tomorrow.
明天去,明天回。
Business class or Economy class? I think we’ll say Economy.
商务舱还是经济舱?我想是经济舱。
That’s cheaper I guess. What’s this mean? Flexible or fixed?
我猜这个更便宜。这个是什么意思?弹性还是固定?
A flexible ticket means you can change your flight but a fixed one means you can’t – and that’s cheaper so we’ll choose that one.
弹性的票就是说你可以更改你的航班,但是固定的就不行——这个便宜所以我们选这个。
I’ll book you on the 8am flight from Heathrow and flying home at 6pm. I just need to type in your full names now and select your seats. Window or aisle?
我给你定的是希思罗机场早上8点,回来是下午6点。我只需要输入你的全名还有选你的座位。靠窗还是靠过道?
I’ll what?
什么?
No Anna. A seat by the aisle or by the window?
不是Anna。座位是靠窗还是靠走道?
Oh, an aisle seat please, Denise.
哦,走道,Denise。
Good. What’s your frequent flyer number?
好。你常用的飞行会员号是多少?
Oh I don’t have one of those.
我没有这个哦。
What’s that? Frequent flyer number? Here I’ve got a gold status card, can you stick my number in?
什么?会员号?我有一张金卡,你能输入我的号码吗?
Gold status! Where did you get that?
金卡!你哪来的金卡?
Oh, I’ve flown loads of times for business. I’ve done deals all around the world.
噢,我经常有商务旅行。我在世各地做过订单。
He means he’s been on lots of jollies – free trips paid for by the company – and all he’s come home with is a sun tan!
他是说他旅行过很多次——都是公司出钱的免费旅行——他晒黑就回来了。
Hmm, really. Right I just need to pay now… using the company account of course.
嗯嗯,好吧。现在我要支付,当然是用公司的账户。
Cool. Now, what do you think of my sunglasses?
好棒。现在,你觉得我太阳镜怎么样?
Lovely Tom. Denise has booked you a window seat OK?
很好看Tom。Denise给你订了靠窗的位置,行吗?
No! Sorry I can’t sit by the window… I’m… errr…
不!我不坐靠窗的,我……
Yes Tom?
Tom?
Well, I mean, it’s only polite that the lady sits by the window.
我的意思是女士靠窗坐更有礼貌。
Really?!
真的?
What’s Tom like?! Hopefully he’ll prove a useful business partner for Anna on the trip to France.
Tom在干嘛?希望他能在这次法国之旅上证明自己是Anna得力的工作好搭档。
Here’s a reminder of some of the questions you may be asked when booking a flight…
回顾一下订机票时你可能会问到的问题:
What’s the outbound and return date?
出发回来的日期是几号?
Do you want to fly business or economy?
你想坐商务舱还是经济舱?
Do you want a fixed or flexible ticket?
你想买固定的还是弹性机票?
Would you like a window or aisle seat?
你喜欢靠窗还是过道?
Have you got a frequent flyer number?
你有经常使用的飞行会员号吗?
There you go you two, your e-ticket. Now don’t forget your passports.
给,你俩的电子票。不要忘记你们的行李。
Thanks Denise. Hey Anna, I’m so pleased that we’re on this trip together. It’ll be nice to spend some time with you.
谢谢。嘿Anna,我很开心咱们可以一起去这次旅行。和你待在一起感觉真好。
Yes and to do some business and really show Paul we are his best employees.
是的,完成任务,向Paul证明我们是最好的员工。
Oh yeah, of course… I just wondered…
当然,我只是想……
Yes?
什么?会员号?我有一张金卡,你能输入我的号码吗?
Is there any chance I could sit in the aisle seat?
我能不能坐靠过道的座位?
I’ve got a feeling Anna’s in for a bumpy ride. Find out how their trip goes next time on English at Work. See ya!
我感觉Anna这次会坎坷。下次再来看看事后进展如何,再见!

点击加载更多

上一篇: The business trip

下一篇: The deal is off!

评论

64x64
词汇
我的生词本
练习题
Question:
Does Anna want a window or an aisle seat on the plane?
A  Window.
B  None of them.
C  Aisle.
显示答案