商务旅行 分享到:
The business trip 2017-08-1317556

  • 中英文对照
  • 英语原文

双击原文单词看解释

原文跟读文本阅读

Tom, could you let go of my hand?
Tom,你能松开我的手吗?
Sorry, it’s just I get nervous flying.
抱歉,我一坐飞机就会紧张。
Well, we’ve landed in Marseille now so you’re safe… oh, I like your passport photo.
我们已经到了Marseille,现在你是安全的。噢,我喜欢你护照的照片。
Oh do you?
是吗?
I didn’t know your middle name was Stanley.
我还不知道你中间的名字是Stanley。
After my great-great-grandfather.
是我曾祖父的名字。
Really? Come on we need to get a taxi. Taxi! Taxi!
是吗?我们需要一辆出租车。出租车!出租车!
Hello again. Anna and Tom are on a very important business trip to try and sign a deal to sell their plastic fruit to a company in France.
大家好。Anna和Tom正在完成一次非常重要的商业旅行,需要和法国公司签订塑料水果销售的交易。
The company has received a better offer so Anna needs to convince them that Tip Top Trading’s lemons are best. Are you feeling confident Anna?
此家公司已经受到了更好的报价,所以Anna需要说服他们顶级贸易公司的柠檬是最好的。你有信心吗,Anna?
Not really. It was OK speaking to them on the phone but seeing them face-to-face is quite scary.
不是很有自信。跟他们打电话说还可以,但是要和他们面对面的话会很害怕。
You’ll be fine. Stay calm. They’ll be pleased you’ve taken the time to fly out and see them – but tell them you’re grateful for their time and recap what you told them on the phone.
你会行的。保持冷静。他们会很高兴看到你花时间坐飞机过来见他们——不过告诉他们你很感激他们支出时间来见你,并且概述一下你在电话中说过的话。
Oh yes – beat the price of the competitor but get them to make a bigger order.
好的——在价格上打败对手,但要让他们下更大的订单。
Yes. If they order more you can offer a bigger discount. Good luck.
是的。如果他们订的多,你可以给更多的折扣。祝你好运。
Oh look, we’re here now. Now Anna, I hope you don’t mind me saying, but just leave the talking to me. Right?
看,我们到了。Anna,我希望你不要介意我这么说,但是还是让我来商洽吧,好吗?
Err, well…
额,好吧。
Oh, Madame Brown, ciao, great to see you
Brown女士,你好,很高兴见到你。
What?
什么?
Monsieur Brown. Bonjour. I’m Anna from Tip Top Trading. This is my colleague Tom. Thank you for sparing the time to see us.
Brown先生,你好。我是顶级贸易公司的Anna。这是我的同事Tom。很感谢您抽空来见我们。
No problem. Did you have a good flight?
不客气。你们旅途还愉快吗?
It was great. I love those little bottles of wine they give out… I kept a few with me if you fancy a glass of vin rouge?
很棒的旅途。我很喜欢那些小瓶红酒,我还留了一些,如果你想来一杯红葡萄酒的话?
I think we should sit down and discuss business.
我觉得我们应该坐下了谈谈生意上的事。
Of course.
当然。
Yeah, yeah, good idea.
是的,好主意。
Now, I believe Tutti Fruity has offered you a good price but as I said on the phone, we can beat that.
我相信Tutti Fruity给您了一个很好的价格,但是正如我在电话里说的,我们是可以打败他们的。
Yes you did.
你的确说了。
Did you Anna?!
你这么说了Anna?!
But to get this price you’ve got to buy lots more.
可是要拿到这个价格,您需要购买更多才行。
Anna! That’s not very subtle. You need to convince them they need to buy more without telling them they have to.
Anna,你这么说太狡猾了。你应该说服他们需要购买更多,而不是告诉他们应该怎么做。
What she means is our Imperial Lemons are made with our unique laser curve technology.
她的意思是我们的帝国柠檬是由我们公司特殊的激光曲线技术制成的。
They are hard wearing and a joy to have on display in any shop window or restaurant.
它们很耐磨,很高兴看到能把它们放在橱窗或者饭店展示。
Tom, that’s amazing!
Tom,说得太棒了!
I read it on the back of the box!
我从箱子后面读到的!
So, we really feel that we have a product that you’ll be proud to display. And to get this fantastic price you just need to place an order of 10,000.
所以,我们觉得你们会很满意地展示出我们的产品。如果要拿到这么好的价格,你需要订10000的量。
And we can even throw in a free sample of our new Perfect Peach range.
我们还可以送您一些我们完美桃子系列的样品。
Each lemon comes with a satisfaction guarantee. I know you won’t be disappointed.
每一个柠檬都是令人满意的产品保证。我知道你一定不会失望的。
Hmm. It sounds good. OK, I think you have a deal.
听起来不错,成交了。
Good work Anna. Don’t forget to ask him to sign the contract and tell him when he can expect the order to be delivered.
干得好,Anna。不要忘了问他签合同,然后问他希望什么时候发货。
OK. I would be grateful if you could just sign the contract. We’ll get the lemons to you as quickly as we can. Tom, do you have a pen?
好的,如果您能签了合同,我会很感激。我们会尽可能快地把柠檬送来。Tom,你有笔吗?
Erm, no actually. It was in my bag yesterday but it’s gone… it was a nice, a good one too.
没有。昨天还在我包里,但是弄丢了。很好的一支笔。
No problem. I have a pen. There you go.
没事,我有笔,给你。
Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We’ll get those lemons to you in two weeks’ time.
谢谢,很高兴能和你一起做生意。我们会在两周内把柠檬给你寄过来。
Perfect!
太好啦!
Good work Anna…oh and Tom too. The contract is signed but now you have to deliver what you’ve promised.
干得漂亮,Anna,还有Tom。合同已经签好了,但是现在你要履行承诺了。
There are many ways to clinch a deal; here are some of the phrases Anna used…
有很多种方式达成交易,Anna是这么说的:
Thank you for sparing the time to see us.
很感谢您抽空来见我们。
Each lemon comes with a satisfaction guarantee - I know you won’t be disappointed.
每一个柠檬都是令人满意的产品保证。我知道你一定不会失望的。
I would be grateful if you could just sign the contract.
如果您能签了合同,我会很感激。
Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
谢谢,很高兴能和你一起做生意。
So it’s been a successful day. It’s time for Tom and Anna to fly back to London and tell Paul the good news… or is it?
真是成功的一天。Tom和Anna是时候飞回伦敦,告诉Paul这个好消息了,真能回去吗?
Oh no look, our flight to London is cancelled! It’s the last one today. What are we going to do?
不是吧,看,我们飞回伦敦的航班取消了!这是今天的最后一趟了。我们该怎么办?
Well, I guess we’re just going to have to stay here for the night. I’ll sort out a hotel.
我想我们只能在这里过一夜了。我来解决宾馆。
Until next time. Bye!
下次见。拜!

点击加载更多

上一篇: Lost in France

下一篇: Prepare for take off

评论

64x64
词汇
我的生词本
练习题
Question:
What does Tom offer to throw in as part of the deal with the company in France?
A  More Imperial Lemons.
B  A free sample of the new Perfect Peach range.
C  A free sample of the new banana range.
显示答案