这是杰西卡十年来第一次行走,这天她结婚了 分享到:
Jessica walked for the first time in 10 years, it was her wedding day 2017-10-0735418

  • 中英文对照
  • 英语原文

双击原文单词看解释

原文跟读文本阅读

I’m feeling incredibly excited and nervous. I’m very determined and that’s why I’m walking down the aisle.
我感到无比的激动和紧张。我意志坚定,所以我下决心要走过红毯。
I’m mentally ready. I’ve just got to physically be able to get there on the day and do what my goal is.
我做好了心理上的准备。我需要做的只是在那天让自己走过去,实现我的目标。
More than proud. Words can’t really describe it. It’s going to be a great day.
我非常骄傲。语言无法描述我的心情。今天将会是美好的一天。
Before I developed ME I was a completely normal teenager. I was a netball captain. I was in my GCSE year.
在我患上肌痛性脑脊髓炎之前,我是个完全正常的少女。我是篮网球队队长,即将参加普通中等教育会考。
And I was expected to go to Cambridge. There was a lot I was doing and it just totally went to pot.
我有望去剑桥大学读书。我曾憧憬过许多美好的事情,但那统统化成了泡影。
I seizure a lot which is a big problem with my ME.
我的肌痛性脑脊髓炎常常发作,这是个很大的困扰。
So I just want to be able to physically get there.
因此我希望自己能真正地走过去。
It’s a degree of defiance against my condition. I’ve spent so many years being told: “You won’t be able to do this”
在某种程度上,这是对我现在状况的抗争。在过去许多年间,我一直被告知:“你不可能做到这一点”
“The best we can get for you is to sit in the chair.” And every time I’ve beaten that.
“我们能帮你实现的最好的结果,就是让你能坐在椅子上”但每次,我都赢了。
You walked down the aisle then? Yes, we made it.
接下来你要走过红毯了?是的,我们做到了。
Walking down the aisle is only the beginning for me.
对于我来说,走过红毯只是一个开始。
I think when you’ve had ill health in your life, it changes your perspective on things and your aspirations are different
我认为,当你患上将会伴随终身的疾病时,你会改变看待事物的角度,你的愿望和憧憬也会变得不同。
Because you realise that really you’ve got to just live.
因为你会意识到,你必须活下去
You never know what’s round the corner. I don’t see four walls as being my future.
你永远都不会知道下一秒什么在等待着你。但我仍然认为,未来充满了希望。

点击加载更多

词汇
我的生词本
练习题
Question:
Which university was Jesscia excepted to go to ?
A  London University
B  Cambridge University
C  Hogwarts
显示答案