什么被认为是不适当行为? 分享到:
What counts as inappropriate behavior? 2017-11-0545378

  • 中英文对照
  • 英语原文

双击原文单词看解释

原文跟读文本阅读

It’s been all over the news.
它在新闻上霸屏。
And everyone is talking about it.
每个人都在谈论它。
Behavior at work.
它就是职场行为。
Are there any grey areas and where would you draw the line?
是否存在灰色地带,你又如何画这条界线?
You’ve just bought a new coat.
你刚买了一件新的外套。
You walk into the office and you’re feeling pretty good.
你穿着它走进办公室,感觉相当好。
And someone says, ‘You look hot in that’.
这时,有人和你说:“你穿这个显得很性感。”
I’d be a bit, a bit taken aback.
我会有一点,有一点被吓着。
I don’t get that very often.
因为我不经常听别人说那种话。
If it’s a lecherous kind of up and down undressing with the eyes at the same time,that’s not so appropriate.
如果说这话的同时,还带着那种好像看别人脱衣服似的从上到下打量的猥亵的目光,我会觉得不太适当。
Take a compliment.
就当是赞美了。
One of your colleagues has just texted you.
你的一个同事给你发了一条短信。
You’re not in work and it’s not about work.
你那时没有在工作,短信内容也和工作无关。
I don’t think I’d be that happy about it.
我觉得我不会很开心。
Reply, maybe be a bit more friendly with them.
回复它,可能要显得对他们更友好一点。
I’m very against sexual harassment of any sort,but you also don’t want it to turn into a witch hunt just because somebody asked you out very genuinely.
我坚决反对任何形式的性骚扰行为,但是你也不想把它变成一种无端的陷害,只是因为别人非常真诚地邀请你出去。
So you’re in work and one of your colleagues touches you on the leg.
在工作场所,有一个同事摸了你的腿。
If it’s like a hair and make-up artist or stylist then it’s normal.
如果是发型师和化妆师或者是造型师在做事情,我觉得这很正常。
If it’s something more than a handshakethen I think you really are if not pushing the boundaries then going beyond them.
如果是握手以外的其他身体接触,我会认为你如果不是想越界,以后也会越界。
If I thought it as too far I’d just reply, ‘Just don’t do that again’.
如果我认为太过了,我会说:“下次不要再这么做了。”
Unless we were like really close or something anyway then that would be a bit uncomfortable.
除非我们关系真的很亲密或者类似的关系,那么我会觉得有点不舒服。
Just taking it a step further, if someone groped you in the workplace?
那么再往前进一步,如果有人在工作场所偷偷摸你?
Then that then be like sexual harassment.
那就是像性骚扰一样了。
And obviously quite, quite wrong.
很显然,是非常非常不对的。
Oh that’s never OK.
哦,那绝对不行。
Never OK.
绝对不行。
Never.
绝对的。
I would go straight to my manager and explain what happens.
我会直接去找我的经理,向他说明发生的事情。
Depends who it was.
这要看是谁做的。
What if your boss invites you for a pint?
如果你的老板想请你喝一杯?
When? Where?
什么时间?在哪里?
I guess I wouldn’t think too much about it.
我觉得这种事我一般不会想太多。
If he was asking about a work prospect, he’d ask you into his office or she would ask you into her office.
如果他是想商量工作上的事,Ta会让你去Ta的办公室。
My manager’s a female, so if she did then it’s different.
我的经理是女性,所以如果是她邀请我,情况会有所不同。
If it was just a friendly thing, I’d be like ‘Yeah sure, that sounds fine’.
如果只是一种友好的表示,我会说:“好啊,不错。”
It’s not often that happens.
这种事不经常发生。

点击加载更多

词汇
我的生词本
练习题
Question:
What kind of situation that the girl thought it’s normal if one of your colleagues touches you on the leg?
A  You’re not quite well.
B  You’re doing exercises.
C  It’s like a hair and make-up artist or stylist.
显示答案