可以帮助清洁海洋的塑料瓶制度 分享到:
The plastic bottle scheme that could help clean the oceans 2018-02-1224086

  • 中英文对照
  • 英语原文

双击原文单词看解释

原文跟读文本阅读

The world has a problem with plastic.
世界面临塑料问题。
Here in Norway, we think we have the solution.
但是在挪威,我们认为有解决方法。
In most places an empty bottle like this would just be thrown in the bin or maybe even chucked on the street.
在大多数地方像这样的瓶子会被扔进垃圾箱里或者是丢弃在街道上。
But not here in Norway.
但是在挪威不是这样的。
I’ve come back inside the shop and this machine is going to reward me for bringing my bottle back.
我返回商店,这个机器会因为我把瓶子拿回来给我奖励。
When we buy a bottle of soda or something, we pay one Krone extra.
我们买一瓶苏打水或者其他饮品时,我们要多支付1克朗。
And when we put it in the machine, we get that money come back again.
当我们把瓶子放进机器里时,会再把1克朗退还回来。
And it’s really easy ’cause you recycle and it’s good for the environment.
这很容易,因为你是在回收,这对环境有利。
A bottle can be recycled more than one time.
瓶子可以回收不止一次。
It can actually recycled 12 times.
实际上它可以回收12次。
We separate the clear bottles from the color bottles.
我们将透明瓶子和带颜色的瓶子分开。
The clear bottle can be used for new bottles, the colour bottles can be used as new plastic material.
透明瓶可以用来制作新瓶子,带颜色的可以作为新的塑料材料使用。
If soft drink producers join our system, they pay less taxes.
如果软饮料制造商参与到我们的体系制度之中,他们可以少缴税。
Everyone wins.
大家共赢。

点击加载更多

词汇
我的生词本
练习题
Question:
How many times can a bottle be recycled?
A 12 times
B  22 times
C  20times
显示答案