“哈里”和“梅根”已经结婚了! 分享到:
Harry and Megan already got married! 2018-05-1227449

  • 中英文对照
  • 英语原文

双击原文单词看解释

原文跟读文本阅读

I probably a little bit nervous, just because we’d want everything to go to plan.
我可能有一点点紧张,因为我们希望每件事都按照计划进行。
I’m really excited for Harry to see my dress.
我真的很兴奋哈里可以看到我的婚纱。
We’re the other Harry and Megan.
我们是“另一对”哈里和梅根。
What makes me laugh the most is when, Megan’s so persistent that she’s right about something.
让我笑得最厉害的事情是,梅根总是非常坚定地认为她在某件事上是对的。
Honestly, that is so far from the truth, because I am actually always right.
老实说,这是到目前为止的事实,因为我真的总是对的。
There’s an observatory near where I used to live with my mum, and so we went there, and that was when Harry asked me out.
我以前和妈妈住的地方附近有一个天文台,我和哈里去了那里,那时哈里说想和我约会。
I honestly don’t remember that, but that’s what happened.
我其实不记得那件事了,但是确实发生过。
He definitely does.
他肯定做过。
You are actually walking through the woods of memories.
你其实正在走在一片回忆的树林里。
There’s a small woods near our house, and we live in together now, and I thought that it would be a nice ideato have small slate plaques, with all key dates when first time we met, when we got into a relationship,when we opened our business together.
在我们的房子附近有一片小树林,我们现在住在一起,在小树林里挂上小石牌匾,上面刻上所有对于我们来说重要的日子,包括我们第一次见面的日期,我们确定男女朋友关系的日期和我们开业的日期,我觉得(这样求婚)挺不错的。
First of all she just thought we were going for a, sort of a spa day because of our five years.
一开始她以为我们要去做一天水疗,因为我们在一起五年了。
When he said we were going to the spa I was crying already.
当他说我们要去做水疗,我已经哭了。
So I knew it was going to be easy if she was crying at that.
如果做水疗她就已经哭了,我就知道接下来的(求婚)事情就容易了。
Thoughtful.
(他)体贴的。
Generous.
(她)宽容的。
Loud.
(他)声音大。
Annoying.
(她)烦人。

点击加载更多

词汇
我的生词本
练习题
Question:
Was there an observatory near where Megan used to live?
A  Yes, there was.
B  No, there wasn’t.
C  It was unknown.
显示答案