为什么有更多的男性做“有风险的”巴西提臀手术? 分享到:
Why more men are getting 'risky' Brazilian butt lifts 2018-11-0446329

  • 中英文对照
  • 英语原文

双击原文单词看解释

原文跟读文本阅读

Tried squats.
我尝试了深蹲。
I tried padded underwear.
我尝试了穿有垫片的内裤。
But I had no bum.
但是我还是没有翘臀。
I’m Chris Dennis and I’ve had a Brazilian butt lift.
我是克里斯·丹尼斯,我有一个巴西提臀。
I love the results.
我喜欢手术后的效果。
I was nervous getting it done, of course.
做手术的时候我当然会紧张。
There is huge risks and I think with anything surgical, you’ve got to do the research.
这个手术有很大的风险性,我觉得任何和外科手术有关的事,你都需要做研究。
You’ve got to make sure, you know, and trust in the surgeon.
你需要明白这个手术是怎么回事,而且也要信任外科医生。
We’ve got to realise that a Brazilian butt lift isn’t a fashion statement.
我们需要意识到,巴西提臀不是一个时尚的表达。
It’s a surgical procedure and it carries risks.
它是一个外科手术过程,而且有风险。
In fact, it carries the highest risk of death of any cosmetic procedure carried out.
事实上,巴西提臀手术是所有整容手术中死亡风险率最高的。
There’ll be people watching this thinking ‘why has he does this?’‘the risks are too high.’
人们看着我的提臀在想:为什么他要做这个?风险太高了。
But it was the right decision for me and I feel so much more positive and happy in my own skin.
但是这对于我来说,是正确的决定,我自己有这样的臀部,我感到比以前积极和快乐了好多。
Life’s too short to not to be 100% happy.
生命太短暂,不可能不去追求百分之百的快乐。
It’s definitely made me that.
这件事肯定是帮我做到了。

点击加载更多

词汇
我的生词本
练习题
Question:
Why has the man done the operation?
A  Because it has made him feel happy.
B  Because it is a fashion statement.
C  Because he wanted to die.
显示答案