人口走私犯利用移民对脱欧的恐惧“做生意” 分享到:
People smugglers prey on migrant Brexit fears 2018-12-0157257

  • 中英文对照
  • 英语原文

双击原文单词看解释

原文跟读文本阅读

A boat, it will cost you 3 to 4,000 pounds.
做船,需要花费3000到4000英镑。
I’m taking three people with me.
我带着3个人。
They pay in cash.
他们给我现金。
We get a boat and off we go.
我们上船后就出发了。
Look, I will check the weather.
我会提前查天气的。
You have waves in the sea, ferries cross the waterand they can drag you underneath them even if you’re 1km away.
海上有风浪,如果有渡船正穿过这片水域,即使你离这些渡船有一公里远,它们也会把你拖入海底。
But I know the sea routes where you will not be disrupted by the ferries.
但是我了解海上的航线,你不会受到渡船的影响。
It was freezing couple of days ago.
前几天天寒地冻的。
Couple of guys they actually fainted, you know. They went, they fainted,they were sleeping, and we trying to make him up.
有几个人事实上昏倒了。他们走了,昏倒了,他们在睡觉,我们努力想把他们叫醒。
We trying to wake him up because there hearts will stop from the cold.
我们努力想把他们叫醒,因为他们会因为寒冷停止心跳。
Everybody’s talking about it in here in the jungle, they like that, we need to get in quick.
每个人都在这里,在丛林里谈论这件事(译者注:指脱欧),他们喜欢说这个,我们需要加快速度。
We have to go by boat.
我们必须做船走。
We know we are putting our life in danger.
我们知道我们把脑袋拴在裤腰带上了。
I’ve tried before but the waves were 3m high and came up over the boat.
我尝试过出海,但是浪有3米高,把船给淹了。
I already stared death in the face.
我已经直面死亡了。

点击加载更多

词汇
我的生词本
练习题
Question:
Why did some people faint?
A  Because they were hungry.
B  Because they were cold.
C  It is unknown.
显示答案