携带艾滋病病毒的人,他们的生活发生了怎样的变化? 分享到:
How has life with HIV changed? 2016-11-141893

  • 中英文对照
  • 英语原文

双击原文单词看解释

原文跟读文本阅读

Hi.
你好。
Hi, nice to meet you.
你好,很高兴认识你。
Nice to meet you too. Come on in.
我也很高兴认识你。请进。
Thank you.
谢谢。
So I believe you were diagnosed rather recently.
据我所知,你是刚刚诊断出携带艾滋病病毒的。
I was, yeah, quite recently.
是的,就在不久前。
I’ve come here today really to hear what your experiences were like when you were diagnosed.
我今天来其实是想听听您的经验,您当时也被诊断出来了。
And you know, what can I expect from my future living with HIV now?
现在我也携带艾滋病病毒,我以后的生活会是怎样呢?
We were probably about the same age when I was diagnosed.Then so it’s more than 30 years.
我可能是和你在同样的年纪诊断出携带艾滋病病毒的。到现在已经有30多年了。
I’m 54 now.
我现在已经54岁了。
So I think one of the things that quite different from now is that when I was diagnosed, you won’t expect to live more than a few years.
当时我诊断出来后,有一件事我觉得和以前大不一样了:你觉得自己活不了几年了。
And that’s something that you know, many of my friends and people that I loved, they didn’t survive.
因为我的许多朋友,那些我爱的人,因为艾滋病,没有活下来。
It’s like every week or at least every month, there was a funeral to go to.
大概是每周或者至少每个月,我都要参加一个朋友的葬礼。
And there were friends or friends’ friends just disappeared.
那些朋友,朋友的朋友,就这样没了。
That was, that was really hard.
这些事真的让人很难接受。
So you were recently diagnosed, were you getting test regularly?
你最近被诊断出来,有没有定期去做检查?
The test when I found out that I was positive, she came for full medical test.
我知道我的检查结果呈阳性后,她去做了全面身体检查。
You know, the age that I was, I didn’t think about HIV.
你知道我这种年纪,压根不懂什么是艾滋病。
And I didn’t think it will ever happen to me.
压根没想过会发生在我身上。
Because you think it something that in the past, and it wasn’t until I really learned about HIV.
因为你觉得那是发生在过去的事,直到最近我真的明白了什么是艾滋病病毒,我才不这么想了。
And you know, I did a lot of reading and really kind of tried to put myself in a more positive pace.
我读了好多有关这方面的资料,试着让自己保持更积极的生活节奏。
It wasn’t until then I kind of realized that, you know, I am still...I’m still a human being.
直到最近,我才有点意识到,我仍然是,仍然是一个活着的人。
I’m still worth of much as everyone else, like we are normal people.
我们应该像其他正常人一样,值得拥有正常人的一切。
There was a long time that I didn’t ever think that there was a future.
有很长一段时间,我压根没想过自己还有明天。
And then now I found myself in the future without having really thought: okay, what is my future now in ten years, twenty years?
但是后来,我发现自己没想那么多,已经活下来了。好吧,那我现在想想:10年后、20年后,我的生活会怎样?
Do you think about the future?Do you think about what is like, what you will be like when you are 50?
你想过自己的未来吗?当你50岁了,会过怎样的生活,会变成什么样?
Do you have those thoughts and dreams?
你有过这些想法,做过这样的梦吗?
To be honest, I don’t know.
说实话,我不知道。
And I think I’m very lucky now to be living in a day though.
但是我觉得自己又活了一天已经很幸运了。
You know, it isn’t going to affect my life hugely.
这个病将不会对我的生活影响很大。
Being positive.So I am praying to be optimistic as you are.
我会保持积极的心态。我祈祷自己能像你这样乐观。
And I can just live a fully healthy life just like any other person.
我祈祷我只是携带着艾滋病病毒,但是会像其他健康人一样,过着完全正常的生活。

点击加载更多

词汇
我的生词本
练习题
Question:
What did George think about his future living with HIV?
A  He thought he would go to hospital to have medical treatment.
B  He hoped himself to be optimistic.
C  He thought he was a healthy person.
显示答案