丹麦为吸毒者免费提供场所和用具 分享到:
Drugs fix room is like my second home' - BBC News 2017-01-102381

  • 中英文对照
  • 英语原文

双击原文单词看解释

原文跟读文本阅读

Tell me what you are about to inject.
告诉我你将要注射什么。
It’s good cocaine, a lot of heroin and some diazepam and bonzos,just to make the heroin stronger.
是种很好的可卡因,很多海洛因还有地西泮安定等,这些药物都是为了增强海洛因的效力。
When the users come, the only thing they have to bring themselves is the drugs they are going to consume.
当吸毒者过来时,他们只需要带上要注射的毒品。
Everything else we give to them for free.
其他的都免费使用。
This is just an example, but we give to them the needles, what they need to cook.
这只是个例子,但是我们提供针管和其他吸毒的工具。
We have condoms, we have whatever they need.
我们有避孕套,还有所有他们需要的东西。
Of course the main thing is to save lives and to prevent diseases from spreading.
最主要的目的是为了拯救生命,防止疾病传播。
I think we prevent a lot.
我觉得我们的预防工作很有效果。
This feels like a second home.
这里感觉像是另一个家。
I don’t know, yeah, that’s the thing, I mean like, and it’s a safe place to take things in.
我不知道,我是说这里像是一个能安全吸毒的地方。
When I take something that is really strong, I turn to the nurse that is sitting by the computer, and I tell them ’ Hey, listen up.
当我吸食很强的毒品时,我告诉坐在电脑旁边的护士,我告诉他们“听好了。
I’m going to take this strong a dose with..’ and then let’s tell them everything what’s inside.
我将要注射的毒品药劲很强,然后告诉他们里面有什么。
So they know what to expect if anything goes south.
所以当事情变坏的时候,他们能够有所准备。

点击加载更多

词汇
我的生词本
练习题
Question:
Do they give needles for free?
A  Yes
B No
C don't know
显示答案